- Scholarship applicant must be a child or grandchild of a District Director/Manager, Conservation Employee, or NRCS seeking a higher education at a Trade School, College or University.
- Applicant must have an over all 2.5 Grade Point Average
- Applicant must be enrolled in a Trade School, College or University by Fall of 2018
- Applicant must be a full time student.
- The South Central Regional Auxiliary Scholarship is intended to encourage qualified students to increase their interest and awareness of the mission of Conservation.
- To pursue a career in their field of endeavor.
Application Deadline: Jan. 31, 2018