• Will green vegetation burn?
• Does summer burns kill native grass?
• Can summer burns kill cedars?
• What does growing season fire do to sericea lespedeza?
• Are summer fires good for livestock or wildlife?
9:30am-12:00pm Burning in the growing season: How, why and impacts
12:00-1:00pm Lunch provided (no cost)
1:00-2:00pm Conduct burn (weather permitting)
OSU Research Range HQ 4922 S Coyle Road, Stillwater, OK
Directions:From I-35 and 51 Hwy 6 mi E, then 2.5 mi S on Coyle Road
From Stillwater 8 mi W on 51 Hwy, then 2.5 mi S on Coyle Road
Please RSVP by June 6th or for more information contact: John Weir at email@example.com or 405-744-5442.