- How to maintain and improve animal performance
- Reducing costly inputs and improving profitability
- Grow more grass, grow better grass to capture more energy
- Capture rainfall more effectively and reduce the effects of drought
- Marketing principles that give you an unfair advantage
- Sell-Buy marketing to limit dependence on cattle prices
- Real Life examples of managing large herds and regenerating land with animal impact
- How adaptive planned grazing can be intensive, but not labor intensive
Find more information and register here.
Due to generous funding from the Tecovas Foundation, registration is only $100 per person (includes lunch both days), with an additional special 50% discount for Texas Panhandle residents. If you live in the Texas Panhandle region, register for only $50. Online registration closes May 13, 2018.
Register soon, as space is limited and accurate headcounts are needed for lunch and refreshments. Walk-ins will be accommodated only if space is available. Sorry, registration fees are non-refundable.
If you are unable to register online, please call or email Thomas Cunningham: